Participating is as easy as 1, 2 3!
Print the Donate-a-Dollar Digital Campaign Sign and post near your cash register or check out area.
During the month of September, ask your clients/customers to donate an extra dollar at the point of sale to support scarring alopecia research and education. Reference the digital sign and postcards provided.
Send in your donations all month long! Donate-A-Dollar is a nationwide campaign and our goal is $100,000 in honor of National Scarring Alopecia Awareness Month (NSAAM).
- Use this link to donate online OR
- Make checks payable to the Scarring Alopecia Foundation and mail to 1586 Sumneytown Pike, Box #1322, Kulpsville, PA 19443.
Every little bit helps! If your salon raises or donates $250 or more, you will receive these added benefits:
- Exclusive SAF Proud Supporter Seal of Recognition to pin to website and post in salon window.
- Premier location at top of SAF’s Salon Listing on website.
- Inclusion in SAF’s social media posts and hash tagging for greatest exposure.
- Salon advertisement in bi-weekly e-newsletter, “The Buzz,” with live link to salon website.
This is a nationwide campaign, and our goal is to raise $100,000 for National Scarring Alopecia Awareness Month this September! Feel free to send in your donations all month long and watch the donations grow on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn! Tag SAF and use the Hashtags #NSAAM22 #NSAAM100K #SAF100K.